Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Welcome!

This is my first blog experience and I'm so excited! I wanted a place where I could showcase my dolls. Mainly so that people could come and look and if they're interested enough to buy one.I'm hoping to start a small business with them if everything gets rolling properly and the demand is there.I could put my other crochet items here as well but I think that my dolls deserve a space of their own to call home.I would have placed them on either Etsy or Ravelry to sell but that will have to be put on hold for a while longer,at least until I can get enough money squirreled away to open a bank account. Meanwhile I hope that you all get a chance to visit and chat with me soon.Thanks for visiting and be sure to come back often to see what new stuff I have put up.

No comments:

Post a Comment